Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tri-fold Nature Card

I know this says Happy Easter, but it could say anything or you could just have the image on the front without any words.
I know I am a little behind in posting the Easter cards, I am sorry but I have been staying with my folks and taking care of them so I am not at home with my software and things. It took me days to figure out what I can use on their computer to get my images to post.

I like the job that Currie did on this card, I think you will too.
The stamps she used are Crackerbox Palace stamps also Stampscapes stamps. On all of the panels, she used Stampscape stamps for the background, and the other images are Crackerbox Palace stamps.
Currie stamped the trees and grasses with green ink and the rest of  Stampscapes with brown ink.
The front of the card on the right side with brown ink is one of Crackerbox's stamps, and the water area is chalked. The bunny was stamped and cut out. The image is mounted on printed paper and the edges were distressed.
The whole card is 11 x 5 1/4.
Scored at 3 3/4 and 7 1/2.
The panel that is 3 3/4, is the front of the card. The last panel will be 3 1/4 to be able to fold into the card.
The inside panels are stamped on a light card stock that is 4 1/2 x 10 1/4.  After the image is stamped, cut the inside panels at 3 1/2 and 7 inches. the 1st and 2nd panel will be 3 1/2 but the last panel will be 3 1/4. When you see the card open you can not tell that each panel is not the same.
Use a corner rounder punch on each corner and mount the panels.
The frame on the middle panel is our barbwire frame stamp used with orange ink.
The 4th panel (the one with the chicks) is on the back of the 3rd panel, that is also 4 1/4 x 3 1/4. The chicks are stamped and cut out.
Maybe change the images a little and you would have a great guy card for birthday or Father's day.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10