Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hold Each Person Close

I stamped the saying and then cut it out with Spellbinder. I also cut out the piece behind the saying with a Spellbinder also.

 I stamped the diamond with embossing ink on the light blue card stock and embossed it in silver. I stamped and embossed a diamond on white card stock and cut it out to glue it over one on the strip.
The darker blue behind the diamonds was punched.

This is just a 'fill-in' card.  
Would you like to see some different ideas for your Halloween cards? 
Currie has made some GREAT Halloween cards that I will be posting as soon as I get home to my own pc.-hopefully tomorrow.  (I am still living with my folks and taking care of them in a different town than the one my house is.)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10