Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Wish

I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to my postings.
I know I have told you before, that I was living with my parents to take care of them until they left this life to journey on to the next one. My father just passed a couple of weeks ago and it has been a little hard for me. I will try to keep up with new ideas in between finishing up their affairs and getting my house in order since my husband was left to fend for himself the last 14 months.


I was able to make a few cards before dad passed away and this is one of them. I didn't have a lot of my 'stuff' at his house so the next few cards will be considered quick and easy.
I stamped the saying on light tan card stock and cut it out with Spellbinder. I left the die on and brushed light brown in around it.
I stamped the saying and shamrocks in green Brilliance ink. I also used the same ink to brush around the edges. I used Copic markers for coloring. Mounted the card on brown and then black card stock.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10