Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sharing Popcorn


This is our popcorn bowl from Crackerbox Palace. I can eat popcorn any time of the year, but mostly it seems to be in the winter. Our weather this April is cooler than it was in March, so I am still thinking of popcorn.
The saying has been stamped and I used Spellbinder for cutting out the frame with the gray and blue card stock. The burnt orange I just cut a square and rounded the corners. You really can't see it in the picture, but I tacked down the bottom of the saying and used popdots on the upper part of the saying so it has a slight slant to it just to make it more interesting.
The bowl has been paper shaped and glued just around the outer edge. I scribbled a yellow marker on the image to add some butter to the popcorn-who doesn't like buttered popcorn? Then I dotted and swirled (very lightly) liquid applique around the popcorn and heated it up to get the puff for the popcorn.
The salt shaker, I first put some clear glitter glue (Stickles) for the salt, then added liquid lacquer over the entire glass area.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10