Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Black Hat Society

With this heat I am ready for some cool weather, so I pulled out my Halloween stamps.
The background paper is the scraps I found and thought I should use them.
I cut out the orange mat and white paper for the image with Spellbinders. Before I took apart the image off of the die cut, I outlined it with Spica Marker.
I used a bottle cap for one of my embellishements. I add a clear bubble over the image in the bottle cap,
 
The spider here and the white skull in the lower right corner are buttons.
I put a gem on her hat and black Spica Marker for her hair. Stickles was added on her dress.
 
 
Here is the card again, the spider is in the corner.
 
 
 

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Love that - Black Hat Society - too cute! Adorable witch. Love all the paper and the bling on her collar - she is with it!! =)
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10