Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Birthday Card With The Road Master Car

Hi Stampers, Vicky here this week.
The card today is a birthday card for some special guy. I stamped the Road Master on Ex-Press card stock and colored it with Copic markers. I did color the chrome on the car with a silver pen. The image was cut out with Spellbinders, and then I sponged the edges with Distress Ink. I cut a dark red cardstock to back the image. I added the silver Nail Heads in the corners to accent the silver from the car.
I stamped the Birthday Banner, cut it out, and sponged the Distress ink on the edges of that, too. 
 
Smiles, Vicky



 

 
Share:

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Vicky, I love your card...you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous, masculine card! I refuse to admit it brings back memories of a Buick my dad drove when I was a kid only his was black and white. That would give away my age! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mans card! Love that background paper with the old car!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky,
    Great mans card, I miss visiting with you guys. Can't wait till the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have a hard time coming up with man or guy cards and this one is perfect for almost any guy. Thank you for this chance and all the Great ideas you always have to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10