Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Bunny and Eggs

It is hard for me to believe it is almost Easter. I hope after Easter Spring will come. When I was little Easter was also the time when I could wear white shoes and then had to put them away on Labor day, anyone remember the Summer colors and Winter colors?
I did use Crackerbox Palace stamps. The die cuts are Spellbinders and was colored in with Copic markers. I did use pop dots under the bunny. On the saying, I tacked it down on the top and used a pop dot at the bottom.
I am not sure where I put the Easter grass, I will probably find it after Easter.
But I did have fusible fibers and Copic refils. This fiber was white and I added a couple of drops of Copic markers and mushed it together and the fibers took it. OH good. I found some little eggs in a drawer and added those.

Thanks for stopping by
hugs, Vicky

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10