Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Grill

Vicky here today. What does your husband like to do on Father's Day?
John likes to grill out. He does the grilling since he doesn't trust me, and I am not sure why since he has never let me, but I haven't really argued to do it either. But he likes to grill and have the kids over.
The apron and the stamp on it are two different stamps. We have 4 stamps for the apron.
These are copied from the wood blocks but you can get them in cling foam here.


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, love your card, I think what it is about the grilling is they think it is a man's thing not for woman. So I do not mind, so let them do it...
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...I love it! Makes me want to go out and grill right now!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10